Thursday, June 21, 2012

Changes!

I've added a few basic pages to the site!

to begin with I added a suggestions tab where you can obviously make suggestions and i'll reply to them as soon as I can or you all can reply to each other making a sort of mini community(I'll still respond though..)

Also I've got a contact page up giving you ways to contact me through either Instant messengers or email incase you don't want your question/suggestion/whatever public

Finally I gave you all a way to find my Tumblr acct where i do less formal cooking things and there'll be more images of recipes i blog about. Check it out if you're interested. follow me if you like what you see.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that i truly appreciate your blog and i just discovered tonight. My boyfriend has PKU and i have been trying my hardest to come up with new meals to make all the time. mushrooms replace all the meat. soo many fried potatoes and peppers for breakfast. Your meals are going to be so helpful. I even got a tumblr just so i could get more recipes :-) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm touched that my blog can help you and your boyfriend out so much. Also getting a Tumblr Acct to follow me there is simply flattering thank you.

      I hope my future recipes continue to help you out I'm not entirely sure how much i can help with breakfast-time meals(I'm looking out for things tho) most of my meals will be dinner/lunch meals(primarily dinner is when I make it)

      please don't hesitate to ask for a type of recipe or ingredient(I made the suggestions section for a reason![^-^])

      Delete